After completion of 10+2, Going to College or University is important for every student in India. There are so many options available, so it is very necessary to know about The Best Courses after 12th in India so that one can choose the right career path. Whether you are a science student or completed your 10+2 in Commerce or the arts, In this article we would introduce you to some of the best courses in each category, to give you an idea about your further study.
The Best Courses After 12th for Science Students:
If you have passed your 12th standard with Science, PCM stream, below are the most important and common courses a science student can do after 12th.
Engineering is one of the most popular courses after 12th for students with a strong background like engineering, math, and science.
In India, several reputed and respected institutes offer a variety of engineering courses like computer science, mechanics, electronics, construction, etc.
So we are aware, an engineering degree is a gate pass to a bright career in technology, research, and innovation.
Students who come from a Biology background can pursue a Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS), also one of the best courses after 12th. But the admission to medical school is challenging and competitive, it can lead to great results as a doctor or technician in the field of medicine.
But, the students can also choose Dentistry, Ayurveda, or Homeopathy courses.
Students who possess passion and want to make their career in the scientific and research fields can certainly pursue a Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) degree, or an Honors degree in any science-specific field such as Physics, Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics, or EVS.
As soon as they finish their graduation, they can choose to work in available research institutes, educational institutes, or any government bodies, so it can also be one of the best courses after 12th.
A Bachelor of Pharmacy (BSc) degree is a booming field and provides valuable opportunities in the pharma industry, including drug development, quality control, and so management.
Students who are interested in application development like computer programming and software development can choose the B.C.A (Bachelor of Computer Applications) degree, which leads to a variety of IT careers.
The Best Courses for Commerce Students after 12th:
So If you are coming from a Commerce background and passed your 12th standard with Commerce, below are the most popular and one of the best courses after 12th for Commerce students.
Bachelor of Commerce (B. Com) is one of the best courses after 12th or Commerce Students:
Bachelors in Commerce, (B. Com) is one of the best courses after 12th that provides a great foundation in accounting, finance, economics business, and business administration.
After B. Com, you can easily find career opportunities in banking, finance, taxation, and so business.
Certified Public Accountant (CPA):
Students with a background like CPA-Certified Public accountant candidates are eligible for the CA course, so CA is which is the most demanding and beneficial qualification for finance and accounting professionals.
The best institute in India for CPA-Certified Public accountant students – Click here.
Company Secretary (CS):
CS is another useful course for commerce students, because CS focuses on corporate law, management as well as administration.
Commerce students can also pursue a bachelor’s degree like Bachelors of Business Administration (BBA) degree which leads the opportunities for management positions in branded and reputed companies.
The Best Courses after 12th for Arts Students:
The art students who have passed their 12th education with art as the main subject can follow and do the below courses, because there is a large variety of courses they can pursue in, so go through each of them and do more research-
Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) is one of the best courses after 12th:
Doing B.A. after 12th can be one of the good courses after 12th because there are many options available for Subjects such as literature, history, philosophy, philosophy, and politics. B.Graduates can find employment in Journalism, Public service, content writing, social work, and teaching.
Students who like creativity and are from an art background may also study fine arts, including painting, sculpture, graphic design, or communication.
Journalism and Mass Communication:
Journalism & Mass Communications can be another and one of the best courses after 12th for art students, a journalism degree can lead to the potential for careers in media such as journalism, publishing, digital media, and public relations.
Hospitality Management is one of the best courses after 12th:
Art students who want to make their career in hotel management may choose hotel management as the right career option in the hospitality industry.
Law is also one of the best courses after 12th:
Another and one of the options for the art students is Law programs such as LLB or Law School offer opportunities to become a lawyer, lawyer, and even enter the judiciary.
The best career options and courses after 12th in India also depend on personal preferences, strengths, and wishes. We have tried to cover the most popular courses after 12th in India, for science students, business, and the arts.
it is very important to explore and consider more options if you need to as the sky has no limit, additionally, another good idea is you can seek guidance from good career counselors and professionals, which can lead to making more specific decisions that can be aligned and meet personal interests and long-term career goals.
Always remember the fact, that choosing the right education path is the first step towards a successful and successful career.
Few other additional courses for the students who have passed 12th with science subjects:
- Engineering degree such as (B. Technology / B.E.) – computer science, mechanics, electronics, construction, aerospace, etc.
- (BCA) – Bachelor of Computer Applications.
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science.
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology.
- Bachelor of Science in Mathematics.
- Bachelor of Statistics.
- Bachelor’s degree in environmental science.
- MBBS – Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery.
- BDS – Bachelor of Dental Surgery.
- Pharmacy (B. Pharma)
- Bachelor’s degree in biotechnology.
- Bachelor of Agricultural Sciences.
- Bachelor of Veterinary Science – B.VSc.
- Bachelor’s degree in physical therapy – BPT.
- Bachelor of Nursing.
Additional courses for the students who have passed 12th with Commerce subjects:
- B. Com. – General or Accounting, Finance, Business etc.
- CA – CA is the professional course to become a Certified chartered accountant.
- Company Secretary (CS) – professional course to be a company secretary.
- Cost and Financial Management (CMA) – Professional services to become a cost accountant.
- BBA – Bachelor of Business Administration.
- BA or BSc in Business.
- BHM – bachelor’s degree in hospitality management.
- BBA / B.Sc – Bachelor of Business Administration or Bachelor of Event Management.
- BBA/B. S – Bachelor of Business Administration or Bachelor of Travel and Tourism Management.
- BBA/B.Sc – Loss of Bachelor of Business, Bachelor of Retail Management.
Additional courses for the students who have passed 12th with the Arts subjects:
- B.A – English, History, Political Science, Sociology, Psychology, etc.
- BFA – Art, sculpture, drawing, etc. including Bachelor of Fine Arts
- BJMC – Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Media.
- BHM – Bachelor’s Degree in Hotel Management.
- Bachelor of Business Administration / Bachelor of Events Management.
- BBA/ B.Sc in Travel and Tourism Management (BBA/B.Sc)
- B. Des in Fashion Designing.
- BPA – Bachelors in Performing Arts – Music, Dance Loss Drama.
- BSW in Social Work – Social Work License.
- Law (LL.B.) – Faculty of Law
SN Topics professional courses, you may be interested in reading to earn online and work from home:
Please make a note that the given list is not everything, you may be looking for any other option, and there are lots of other options available in each stream.
Additionally, some courses may need to have specific qualifications like entrance exams, etc., so it is very important to consult a good career counselor to research each course well and then make decisions based on your personal interests and career goal.